The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Currently


As the Title says, here is what I am currently doing. Because the summoning has cost me a bit of money, I decided to get it back. Here is the plan.

I am going to be using farming to get me the money. And you may be thinking, "How on earth are you going to make money farming?!!?" Well here is a simple answer. LLF. (Lowest Level Flower) Thats right, Marigolds. They are 3k each! Thats good enough for me when the seeds are only 80 each! So I went to the grand exchange. Bought 125 of em. If you did the math, If I grow 100 of those, thats 300k. Very Cool. But of course, I'm not just going to grow the flowers! I also bought sweetcorn seeds and harralander seeds. I'm making a litle circut I like to call, Farming loop. (pic 1, Red represents walking, yellow straight yellow is teleporting) Although this does take a while.. And if I wanted to get 2.4M, All I have to do is get 857 Marigolds.*THATS A LONG TIME* Once more, It also gets slightly boring seeing the same places over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. So right now i'm fishing. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u do the ghosts ahoy quest u can get to the farm patch over there fast with the ectophial.

Flash said...

yes that is true, I also forgot to mention that if you get the lumbridge achievment diary finished, you can use the explorer ring. that takes you to the cabage patch like 15 paces away from the falador spot.