The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Friday, September 26, 2008

Crazy things


That was really cool. I was doing summoning, I was going to make spirit scorpions, they take 57 shards a piece! When I got to pickupstixx's house I bought 36ks worth of shards! That was only to make 25 of these things! So I go down stairs and make the scorpions, I GOT 3 LEVEL UPS!!
Now I got level 24 summoning, from level 21!!! This was insane! I was able to summon 2 more monsters!! Also, as soon as I finished that, I got a suprise exam!!! *part 2* You all know how 2 days ago I got a combat up? Well i'm sure you already guessed what I was going to say... I got another! So after spending 80k+ on summoning, I decided to go and get some of that back. (if not all of it..)So I decided to go to the Basilisks in the slayer dungeon. I go down there wishing I had a whip, And start to kill a few all by myself. That gets boring..So I change worlds! I borrow a whip and start up the killing spree. I was using attack which only had about 8k xps left, That blows by real fast, I get a attack lvl up to 71, I GET A COMBAT LEVEL UP TO 88!!! WOOT!!! Now I'm just there fighting for the fight, and money. =)

No comments: