The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

UpDates to the blog

Of course you see that when you pull up my blog that there is a set of skills, These just happen to be MY Current lvls, and it updates from the runescape highscores every 24 hours. Below that there is another one that is my current goals, which also shows my levels but will not update along with the other one. Due to the fact that It didn't have a url, only a thing for forums. So I had to edit a screenshot. Also I have added a video bar to my side over there. Sadly I don't get to choose each song on the list. I just type in a video and it gives me the top 4 search results. So I will be changing that very often. And 5/6ths of the time it will be hawk nelson, My favorite band! #1 =)

1 comment:

sinreal11 said...

Also I have added a video bar to my side over there.
runescape gold