The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another post....

Now I have a couple things to say.

After being bored and not knowing what to do, I though I would go and do some summoning. I had had Spider Carcasses in my summoning tab for a long time so I supposed I could go and use them. So I went and did that. I got a level up. *you can now summon granite crabs* Once I used up all my spider carcasses I went and mined 100 iron ores for the crabs. I got a level up, *mining*, I went back and started to make them, I got a level up *summoning*, also I GOT A COMBAT LEVEL UP!! W00T!! 87 combat now. So I just finished using all those iron ores, when I started, I had level 13 summoning. At the end of the day, I have 21 summoning 57 mining*lol*, and 87 combat.

Thus leaving me off wanting to get summoning into the highscores and making a new picture in place of the level 86 one, because it is not true XD.

No comments: