The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

News I guess..


Other than the coming news, THIS IS MY 100th post!!! Hooray!!! w00t!

On our xbox, we got three new games, new to our system lol, Need for speed: Carbon, Lord of the rings return of the king, Mechassualt 2. I am going to get a picture of my current car on NFS Carbon, the Exotic, Lotus Elise. I have it in yellow. *I Just got the game 3 days ago, so please, don't rant that my car stinks, MINE is soooo much better, please, none of that crap.*
Carbon has to be the best NFS yet, because the thrill never leaves the game, you can just roam around, get the cops on your tail, challenge a rival crew member and all that jazz. I just can't get enough! I am aware the picture is kinda cruddy, but I have 2 reasons. #1, My camera is crappy. #2, taking pictures of a TV never do work like you would like.

Then on Return of the king, My favorite guy HAS to be Legolas, because he rocks DUH! My favorite level is the southern gate. That is just so action packed and the orcs like don't stop coming! Not to mention it's the easiest level to get perfect on, for me...

Then we have mechassualt 2, haven't really had time to play that one yet, but it promises to be a good game. >=)

1 comment:

Flash said...

Now I have Taken All the other territories exept stacked deck. I have the RX-7 that I got from choosing the pink slip after winning the cannyon race. I sold the Lotus, bought A eclipse, my FAVORITE CAR! I have a Fully Upgraded Mustang GT. Although none of this stuff seems to be good enough!? I can't beat that Lambo on the canyon duel. So hard (>.<)
I think I need to buy another Exotic in order to beat it.