The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, October 16, 2008

PvP

Well the question is does it match up to the expected level of fun? Well let me help you make your decision.

It would take a lot to make up your mind on weather or not PVP worlds amount up to the old wildy. Lets take a look at the differances.

PvP: You can attack anyone around your level anywhere but a few places like banks. You don't get what the person had in their inventory or what they were wearing. If you go into the wildy it only adds on to what levels you can attack.*that could be good or bad* You have to have 75k worth of stuff on you to get good or decent drops.
PKing: You could only attack people in the wildy. You get everything the person had in their inventory and what they were wearing. The wilderness had a different calculation for the levels you could attack, based on what level of the wilderness you were in. You can pwn someone with watever you wanted and get the drops.

In my case, the fact that going into the wildy and fighting people on a PVP world....did not work.
I logged off in the wildy, I logged back on with my death 5 seconds away. You may say that it doesn't matter that you lost mith and a d long. The problem is that i'm not crying about losing the stuff, its about how fast I got killed. I didn't even have time to make it to the protection prayer. I lost it all in 5 seconds. This is one of the bad sides of PvP in the wilderness. It should have been where the wilderness went back like it used to be, let me explain. Back in the day, when you went into the wilderness, you could only attack the people exatly one above or below or your level. That is, till you go further back in the wilderness and those levels that you can attack grow.

Then again, this is the perfect time to go fishing and sell your food right away within the next week. The grand exchange has run out of food for us because we don't have enough people fishing to catch up to all the people buying them. That is why at the moment I am fishing my heart out. I may be kinda slow, but hey.. everyone has been there. *or is going to be >=)* Right now a raw sword fish is worth 519gp. It's really fun to fish on the PvP worlds, just remember to bring a weapon for protection and a teleport for rangers and magers that ~freeze~ or ~snare and all those other ones that do that~ So after about a week or so I think i'll stop fishing and get back to my farming. Also if you can fish sharks at a good rate, now is the time to do that, because a guy that was fishing them said that they shot up to somewhere around 1.5k-2k each. Thats 56k a full load.

No comments: