The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween


YEY the halloween event is out. Some people are getting stuck on parts.


As you see in Fig 1, this is what the end result should look like when you are talking to aggie.

If you look closely this is a 3 by 2 rectangle. They just shifted its veticle line. I also drew a 3 by 2 rectangle. The green lines I drew represent the spaces of sand that you need to brush away. That is really all you need to be able to finish this part.
The other parts are quite easy. Unless....you want a purple cat.
Once you finish her concoksion of stuff, she will tell what it is you helped her make. Nothing bad.
You get ten bowls of the stuff. One bowl gives xps just like a genie. So use wisely. I got a Summoning lvl up with it. 89 COMBAT WOOT! So now I just have to make a new picture. Wonder what that will be like....

No comments: