The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update

If you are not blind, you may have noticed that I updated my picture right there, with me doing things at lvl 88. Hooray me! It's odd how much fun pjing people can be! I was at clan wars, just doin' my thing, then my bro told me to try the dangerous portal. I went and deeeeeposited all my stuff, exept my dds. Got out some of the crappy armour I had just layin around, 15 tunas and a few potions. Went back and hopped on in the dangerous portal. Fought a guy or two, beat a guy or two, then a lvl 100 plus with a d bow *WITH DRAGON ARROWS!!* does his thing and shoots me after a small battle. 20 23. Bye crappy armour. So I felt like revenge put my dds back on and went back in. Actually, I liked the dangerous one, It was just like the edge of the old wildy.... and it was reacurring too! I died countless times and just waltzed right back in with my dds. It was fun to enter a fight when it was just over, both the players have low hitpoints... One dies, you dds spec and hes dead, he comes right back. It is really quite fun.... You oughta try it sometime, but you need something with a special attack...

1 comment:

Flash said...

Its funny, I lost a g maul doing that..... I forgot to turn on the protection prayer....stinks.