The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Friday, March 28, 2008

wonderous money!


As we all should know, money is a simple tool. Every penny of our dollars represents a amount of gold. (Fort Knoxs)

BUT, that is NOT how it works in runescape. Well lets think...How do we make money? Where does the money come from?


That is where specialty shops, alching, and The General store comes in. Every item we have is worth money. We bought these items for a price. It was either our work, or our money. Really, Work is the only option. Because in order to get, "Our money," we had to do, "Work." (unless, your friend gave you all his stuff before he left the game, before unbalanced trade) So lets call work a rule. The only reason your friend had that stuff is because he did work. We have ALL done work. In fact without work, There wouldn't be us! There wouldn't be runescape, there wouldn't be the computer you are sitting in front of!


This Is the process of life. How do I make money? While I was a free user, I did mining and smithing. Then started the fun life of a member. Now that I am a !Member! I do fletching and uhh.....well.........combat.(monster drops, But mostly fletching!) Fun stuff.


Now that I can make !yew! !longbows! I get MUCH better profit. I make like 400 gp profit to the bow, AND I SELL IN BULK!!!! With the help of money I can buy more supplies, to make more bows, to get more money, to get more bows. This process goes on and on and on until I go to the duel arena with my new armour that I just bought with my money I WORKED for.


WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

makes the world go round'!

No comments: