The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Worth it?

Well well well....Jagex, do you really think that we, the players of this game, would really, want, to use coinshare?!!? I mean come on! First of all, lootshare was a good update, lots of people liked it; But was it just another update to get rid of real world trading? No. Well I don't know why I still question myself about it but it is just killing me how Jagex is taking away some of the things that people do to have fun! I mean really, I do know that you can choose if you want to use coinshare, but anyways, It's getting annoying what they take away. They shorten the wildy then they take it away! Why? Because people could go into the wildy and let their friend kill them so that they could....Either, Help, real world trade, or anything I forgot. Once they took away wildy they tried to make it dangerous by adding in revnants. Yet still we are the angry mob. If any jagex moderator happens to come by my webisite, Please, tell the people that you work for WE ARE MAD! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS! WE ARE MAD! WE DON'T LIKE WILD ANYMORE! I DON'T LIKE BOUNTY HUNTER TOO MUCH EITHER!! JUST GIVE US WILDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should you care about real world trading. Did you know that people make REAL money off of your game? Why can you be the only people making a profit. Listen to your players, I wouldn't be amazed if there was an update that read:

1 Million Members lost!

Do you know how much money that would be every month for 1 million people playing??

Around 5 Millon dollars in cash man! That is a lot of money! Don't let that happen! I know that Jagex headquarters is in Canterbury England... But your mostly free. Over 2 million of your players are in The USA, we are free people. And we don't like it when we lose profit. I am not one of the real world traders. I reapeat I am NOT a real world trader. I make my own cash.
How about you guys over there make us happy and keep your members. Give us wildy!

No comments: