The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Noobs


Well here we are today siting in front of our computers reading my post. I am very sorry to say this but some of you are noobs.


Here is the noob chart.


Members: *50~~~~~~~~~60~~~No Longer noob. Now you can go Whoop someone your level.

Dragon Weapons here ^


Free user: Noobs. I don't care if you level 126. The best you can do is full zammy and Rune weapons, CRAP. In other words...Become a member.


And if you are any level below 55, I HIGHLY recomend that you DO NOT become a member.

Use your free user life becoming better and better, DON'T BE A NOOB, train ALL you skills, Even crafting. Sorry this is the circle of life. Not my fault, Lifes not fair, It just happens.

While you are a low level free user, Do not take noob talk, don't let people put you down because they called you a noob. And don't call anyone a noob, YOU were once like them, Admit it! You WERE!! You haven't always been level whatever. Any word other than noob, like, Froob, Choob, Zoob, You get the point, They are not nice words either. If any of this stuff offends you, Log out please.

No comments: