The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Sunday, March 23, 2008

ThE TrUTh

You want the truth? You want the TRUTH?!?! You can't handle the truth! Rilly, your attack level isn't high enough.... Noob. Muwhahahahaa. Dum pure. I don't particularly like pures, EXEPT at the dueling arena. Then, ONLY THEN, do I like the fact that they have LOW DEFENCE. Also That is when the D Mace comes in nice and handy. Say hi to the high 20's, PURE! (and possibly a 30!)

It's a bird!
It's a rock!
It's a Pet Rock! Now with stand still action!
THATS A NEW FEATURE!

Here comes the crimson crossbow!.............I said, Here comes the crimson crossbow!
Darn...Now no one can help me with my iron mining...

Well If your talking about me.. I can mine mith, and make full steel. =)

glow3:wave2:this is a very good word manipulative when in-game. There are also certain ones like, Flash 1-3, slide, glow1-3, wave 1 and 2, and some others.

No comments: