The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally got this one out




Well here we are. I finally got to getting a screenshot(s) of my mad skillz. That one picture is from a Player Gallery. And one more thing, I DO NOT give a care in the world for my range level. My mage, I'm gonna be working on it. Got like 6k xps till lvl 50. My attack is the odd number and that is because I'm training it. Love that strength level. My def is where I want it to be, but I know I'm gonna have to get it to 70 too.

I WILL ALMOST ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, HAVE SOME BOWS FOR SALE. As IN The Picture Above, Now I Am Selling 444 Maple Longbows! These Are Either Always In The Grand Exchange Or I Am Making Them. They are always always always always always always always at at at at at at at at at the the the the the the the the lowest available!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thought I would let you know that I always read your blog. Now do I understand most of it - nope. But that's okay - it's still fun to read! :)

Christina