The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Sunday, April 6, 2008

so tierd i ckan barly tipe


MAN!!! Talk about hours of playing non-stop! On saturday I played like 6 hours! (not to mention playing gran turismo 3 for like the first time...)


The problem with that saturday was I got like nothing done. All I did was act stupid and play Castle wars, Bummer. I tried doing bounty hunter AGAIN and came out unsucessful.... just turned out to be a waste of lobbies...YET AGAIN. (cept' last time I actually died and lost some 50 worth of stuff, lol) I guess it's just a waste right now to enter duel tornaments and bounty hunter. I never won any duel tornaments, Never made a SINGLE kill in bounty hunter. All i've ever done on those two things is waste money I could have bought bow strings and yew logs with. I guess i'll wait till I get Dharoks to enter another duel tornament.


Well castle wars was fun but; The truth is that I only got 1 ticket all morning. I was always changing my team, Gotta stop doing that.......... Should have just stuck with one team. I guess i'm doomed to be a maybe...crap. There were lots of high lvl summoners, I saw the ice titan (Lvl 139) , a fire titan (can't remember the lvl), and a Pyre king (Lvl 74)(or fire something...you know pyre feinds, its just the king of those little guys...) Awesome stuff, I only have lvl 13 summoning. (should do more of it, I could use the combat lvls to get some more respect)


Well I guess you could say I had a good time, not a very progressive one though.

No comments: