The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trent...

If you have all been wondering why no more Trent stories,(See 07') have come up, I have good reasons.

#1, The wildy, Trent's home, Is gone.
#2, He didn't like bounty hunter.
#3, He left the game.
#4, Trent isn't real.
#5, I made him up and all his stories and the rest of the stuff, which means there was never a,"Purelikefun," or, "Rangynoob..."
#6, He is an old geesard in Draynor village now know as, "Wise old man."
#7, He is, WAIT A SECOND!!
If he is an old geesard that USED to Fight in the wildy when there was one,
Then he may still have stories to tell!?!?!?! This is good! This is very good!
So then, Maybe I can continue the stories of old. Back when there was no godswords, Or even mithril dragons. Let's go beyond all the history of runescape, back when the wildy was middle aged, and the dark bow new. Let's see the story beyond the story, Behind the scenes. (Not Really..) Well, I will try to get a New story out of that geesard within this month.

No comments: