The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Occupied

Well for the last week or so here is all thats happend. School is back in session. The olimpics closed and handed over to london. I joined a soccer team. I fought my slayer assignment to train defence, I was fighting Cocktrices. I got a clue scroll. I wen't back. I got a clue scroll. I went back to fight the last TWO. I fought one pyre fiend. I got a clue scroll. I went to get a new slayer task, Harpie bug swarms, 91 of them. I killed them all in 10 minutes. I GOT A CLUE SCROLL!
Now I am doing that last clue scroll. RANGER BOOTS!>.<

Whilst doing alllll these level two clue scrolls I got nothing but crap. It Just happend that while I was fighting Harpie bug swarms I got 1,110 fire runes, and about 15k.

This is an account of everything that Has happend in the last week. Or so.

No comments: