The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Content Added

I have Now added a new game to my blog.....EPIC WAR. The very game that I made a post about right down there. Very fun and addicting like I said.

Revnants. Everybody hates them, They are annoying, they can be more dangerous than a Red Drag. They stop us from fighting green drags. They are the most annoying CPU in the game.....
The other day me and my friends were going to fight the KBD. We "Just Happend" to come across a Revenant Knight. My Friends were all higher lvls than me. We used the Ardougne tele lever. lvl 55 wilderness. DEATH! We started walking toward the gate into F2P wilderness, And My friend's computer All of a sudden restarts itself....Evil!! We were running and he fell behind.. and didn't come back for about a minute. We killed some Greaters' and he comes back, He logs on where he fell behind....on the other side of the gate. So we wait for him. Then We hear the Evil sound of the revnant maging us. Of course, It goes for me. IT HITS A 30...Then a 29, I'm eating like The marines on Bin Laden. IT WAS SOOO ANNOYING! WHAT LEVEL WAS THAT THING?!?! That ended the try to get to the KBD.

If everyone could please post what level the Revnants are that would be helpful. I already think the imps are lvl 7. Please Comment to tell what lvl the other revnants are. =-/

No comments: