The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Friday, August 29, 2008

Kongregates: Epic War


One of my Favorites! Really like this game, rather addicting....... [click the picture to enlarge, so it can be more apppppriciated]


If you have played before and wonder of the real power of the Arch Angel, Fig 1 shows the awesome power of his divine sword. When he uses his attack it sends the enimies in range flying through the air flipping....VERY COOL!!! Figure 2: This is a very nice arrow to have fully upgraded, when you get it fully upgraded, IT EXPLODES ON CONTACT OF THE GROUND!! (It looks like his head blew up...lol) It also Makes all the little guys go flying! (like the goblins and orks and trolls and the green guys) Just open fire into a cluster of enemies and watch with a smile.... Fig 3. Not much to it, just simply the first angel I summoned. The only thing is that you MUST have full mana stock, and you have to use the little blue orb thingy to get more and more to use the dragons and angels, But it is very rewarding! No doubt... Although I haven't got to the last level. You will find it on Kongregate. THE BIG K no longer stands for k-mart but KONGREGATE!! Happy gaming....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently discovered this game at Maxgames.com. Didn't think I'd like it but after getting used to the controls, yeah. Firing that arrow was kinda tricky for me at first... ^_^;; It's a pretty good game. Gonna play it properly over at Kongregate. That's how I found this post, was searching for Kongregate.

Anyway, looks pretty cool. I'll have to try out that exploding arrow for myself.
Cheers.