The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WE HAVE A FACE!!


*Drooling while looking at the new faces*
O-M-G? We have a face. (READ THE PART THAT SAYS,"CHAT HEAD,") All I have to say is HOLY CRAP!!! YES! FINALLY! MY FRIEND THAT IS LVL 95 OR SUMFIN CAN'T SAY RUNESCAPE HAS BAD GRAPHICS ANYMORE.....YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! (Note: His helm is no longer square either which means we no longer have square heads) Now we are egg heads.
I haven't gotten my graphics card updated to handle what Jagex calls,"HD Runescape." "Now in HIGH DEFINITION! please remember that your computer must have super special awesome cables plugged up somwhere that you would never guess and have a super computer....aka PS3, oh and send microsoft $2,000,000. Why you ask? Well because microsoft likes $2,000,000 dollars. duh! (<<<<----*that was totally random*---->>>>)
Back to life: Ok I will take some screen shots of me doing random things ASAP.