The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

fuzzy pickle

S'up Noobie's, Chooby da froob here. Are you a noob? Do you have a debt to pay to your friend for losing his whip in Bounty hunter when you told him you were the bestest of the best at bounty hunter? Well Do I have a deal for you! *cough cough* Once you come to my office I will give you 3k every time I get the chance! All you have to do is 2000 push ups with out taking a single breath! I know what your thinking, I can't even do 5000 push ups, How on earth am I going to be able to do that many push ups without taking a single breath?! EASY ! *cough cough* I will uh give you uh some uh..... *new deal* If you can stay underwater for 5 minutes straight I'll give you those 3k's. I know what your thinking, I can't even stay in the water for
6 hours how am I going to stay UNDER water for 5 minutes!! Well Here's what you do, you uh.....get uh..your uh...snorkel! Yes snorkel, You get your snorkel and you stay underwater for 5 minutes.

THAT WAS SOOO RANDOM........googlits.

No comments: