The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Monday, July 28, 2008

Farming


Well for the past few days I've been farming. If you look closely you will find that I have 27 farming. I just went and bought sweetcorn seeds, 557 ea! As long as you have 50+ law runes you can level quite well. Super compost is what I use, because the dude that runs the general store right there in catherby sells pineapples. (they make super compost) I have a circuit I go along, Catherby, that one close to the legends guild, and south fally. What started me was that my friend told me he would buy marigolds for me 1k ea. (He wanted the for bull ants, I think...) That was before I went to the G. E. and found that they sell for 3.5k ea. If your reading this, I will sell them to you for the price on the dot. But like 2 days ago I had lvl 13 farming, Thanks for starting me up lukea9. I can do garden of tranquility now. I can grow harralanders but for now i'm using all my other herb seeds. (And harralander seeds cost a lot, for a seed...)
Till next time! g'bye!

No comments: