The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Sunday, November 25, 2007

What Happened?



Well, If you were to go by the poems below, if you will even call them that, And try to blow up a Toy Truck with a "(>*SINGLE*<)" Firecracker, it would definantly not work. Instead I gave if a shot and it took me 7-10 firecrackers. Most I did two at a time. Eventually with the procesess of elimanation, I blew it into about 3 peices. By the process of elimanation I mean by slowly but surely finding the correct spots to put the firecrackers. Then when I found the spot, I put 2 firecrackers there, light, then run a little ways, and there. Now you have blown yet another part of the truck. Eventually if you had enough firecrackers you could start with a old toy (see fig. 1) that you don't play with anymore and blow it up into several peices.(see fig. 2)

No comments: