The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

chektywou!

Guess wha evewybudy! I knows houw to counts all the vay to chektywou! the numbre in yous's primiative language that is what yu calls tventy vife. Here is hou to count all de vay to chektywou.

chone, wuu, wuu and half, egneg, ketgah, vadsnut, ludcut, garhad, inctug, harsdeg, tweytoo, twutoo, duybuah, gabuah, qefbauh, awsbauh, avtbauh, zaxbauh, xazbauh, hadyford, zoobtudumm, zewdoo, oxyfordguy, rauduhey, chektywou!


nouw wasn dat fon? evewy singl pewsen ohn my gacterly advonced cevelization can knows houw two count two chektywou.

now once u have memorized dat joost likly I diddnt, then I may alouw yu two come two my gacterly advonced cevelization.

I think the "Gongsters" hew say, "kapeeeesh?" wewl i also mean dis gongster saying kapeeeesh.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Ok, it's going to take me quite awhile to memorize those numbers. Are you going to start a class for us slow learners?