The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New PVP


Well I'm Sure as you read the Title that you were wondering what I had to say about this new PVP. I'm sure.


In other News I still can't seem to finish this FLax job.


Ok fine. I'll talk. Ya I went to the new PvP and gave it a shot. Not that bad really, I actually got a target when I was 1 iteming, Or he targeted me, I really really like the fact that your target is targeting you, not your target is fighting someone else and its too bad that You can't try and get the guy(or girl) that is your target. I'm happy. I like it! I love it! Very cool! Totally dude ya awesomeness of pownage! The Major Ownage Of Noobies In the Wildy. TMOoNItW. BOoya. I like the wildy now. Good o'll teaming. *[I] got [Teamed] Words which here mean, Me, and a Large group of self confidents. [AKA] Pures.* Must be good fun for the [Teams] *wink wink*

No comments: