The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, May 28, 2009

goodies, full of'em


As you may have observed, I got two new level ups that are really good.......
AEFPIASEJFAISMCAIEAOSDFJASEIFJAEOIJADSCMAOMFASDMCLASMDFa
60 MAGE!!!! WEWT! WET PAINT WEWT!
Ok and then there is the more quiet sport of crafting....eh......ya I got 60....oooo fun.
and there was also a less important range and agility level ups to 49 range and 43 agility.
Thats right. I'm gonna go get the god spells soon.
One more note, I put a thread up on the forums and I was asking which was better, full verac or whip. I got several replies, One of which has made me decide. I am instead of getting full veracs, I'm getting full torags and a whip.

No comments: