The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things to do....


Note: green box is where I'm a-choppin, red line is burning, wrrld 77.

Like training my firemaking for in pyre need.....or randomly getting attacked by the weird ol man. And odd one out, ah yes....easiest minigame in runescape.
"is it the fish the fish or the battleaxe?" "baxe" "my.......your a little too good at this....how many time is it you said you've been on my show....?" "100"

after this I have a little crafting to do, any suggestions? I was thinking about just plain'ol bowstrings. Any other good ways to train crafting?

1 comment:

Flash said...

Dude I Look like a madman thats about to get outa my seat and go slam my axe into the side of his head...