The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Monday, January 5, 2009

Over those weeks....


Over the weeks Many things have happened.
#1: Its 2009
#2:Epic War 2 came out *yey*
#3:Christmas went by, my favorite thing I got is a ripstik!*also yey*

And I didn't log onto runescape for the whole time. reasons why
#1:my uncle and aunts computer is kinda slow and laggy.
#2:I was busy playing with my cousins.
#3:I was shooting fireworks off for new years.

Reasons why Epic war 2 will be way better than #1
#1 There is actually a story! *seems slightly ripped from warlords 1 & 2*
#2 well, it's #2 thats why
#3 you can play as different nations, elves, goblins*i think*, and men.*ripped from warlords*

I'm quite sure that I'll be able to put it on the games section. I'm also going to add warlords 2 at the same time I add Epic war 2. In other news.... I'm level 10 on Kongregate.

No comments: