The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Monday, December 1, 2008

Levels 105+ only


The requirements for the new quest are insane! I really can't belive it, you have to have done at least 50 quests to start it, have a large array of high leveled skills, 66 different parts according to runehq. Dadgum. thats why I voted in 3 years work. (I'M NOT A QUESTER...) 1 more thing, on yahoo's search engine, runesape has been more searched than, lindsey lohan, angelia jolie, and american idol, there were a few others too. Here is something that is very cool to me. If you were to go to the google blog search, and search runescape, at the moment, I am the first one on the second page. That was really cool for me! I really find that as awesome that my blog is near the top on google blog search!!!

1 comment:

Flash said...

Hold on! Is the guy on the left and the guy on the right wearing dharoks!?!?