The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The holiday lies

Don't tell me Happy holidays. I won't have it. Not acceptable. Oh I see, this is your country! Let's do what you want the country to do! Well it's my country too!!

Well we're gonna say happy holidays so we don't offend anyone, so the will still continue to watch our show, or buy our product. Gee wiz.

I could go on and on. I've had enough of this crap! You know they can't change santa from saying Merry CHRISTmas with a capital C. So they might just take him outa the whole project.

Duhhh wells we can't make santas say happy holidaysis, sos we might just makes him disappears. 4 letters for you. Mr. T, you may take the honors. Un Uh.

We all know why not many of us will say Merry CHRISTmas anymore right. I just put in the big print for you, literally. This country was founded on a Christian basis, because the pilgrims were driven to the point of death because of their beliefs. So they crossed a unforgiving ocean and came to our currently failing land. Because I am home schooled I have been able to learn things out of the textbook. In fact, I don't use many textbook's. I read the saints and heroes every school week, I read the bible every school day, and on Sunday. I am reading the last saints and heroes, I am reading out of exodus in the bible. In Case you didn't know what exodus literally means, It means Out of Egypt. Because that's when Moses takes Israel Out of Egypt. Also in case you did not know, Israel is also Jacob, because Jacob wresteled with god in the desert, and thus he was called Israel.
Here I come to my point, People now adays like want to say happy holidays because they don't want to offend anyone, well Here is a video that I belive could change America. Go Fish: With a capital C

In other News I will be going to the land of the Tz-Harr to do a little sperlunking. I'll take screenshots of it so you can see how it goes.

No comments: