The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

me and runescape

WELL....... If you don't know what runescape is than just check out the website by clicking on that tab right there. I'm a member and am O.K. at the game. (lvl64) You will start at level 3 and work you way up to the top of 126. If you happen to cre8 an account then you can put me onto your friends list. My username in the game is "Mr.(space) Man60." I like to play sometimes......well I get to play on MON, WED, FRY and also on Saturday mornings.

If you make an account then please add me. (you'll find out what I mean when your in traing)

1 comment:

Marla said...

Your Runescape link isn't working... you might want to check the address and try it again by editing your post.