The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Monday, March 8, 2010

Well

I Have stopped playing runescape now....I guess I just decided I wanted to use the money on other things. Anyways though. I did finish all those quests needed for desert treasure, I did get protect from mele. I did not, however, get the theiving level required for desert treasure. I just guess that I stopped seeing the reason to play runescape. I was just running out of fun things to do on my own. Its still fun to do pvp things. But the problem is....I'm not a member anymore. So I guess i'll just be passing my account on to either a REALLY good friend, or if long enough, one of my kids eventually.......lol. Well.......I guess this is the end guys. I may post on here sometimes. Just don't expect much anymore. Over and out houston.

"The end is only the beginning of another thing. We need to be ready for it. Or it'll hit us in the face when we least expect it." By me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat a nub. look at all ur lvls, sucks even compared to f2p players

zezima said...

yeah, lmao. p2p noob

Glory said...

Can't wait to see lich bane kassadins in solo queue...
Game of Thrones, Armor