The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Complete

I finished making and editing my pictures, so now I have a level 89 picture.
Now I am going to start doing mining/smithing/alching. I am going to be mining for 400 iron and 800 coal. Then make it into steel bars, then make the steel bars into steel platebodys. I am going to make steel platebodys not because they give the most xps,*, but because they are worth the most. So alching them will make a profit. 1 steel platebody=1200gp with high alch, and nature runes are only 233 ATM.

*I found out that no matter what you make 1 steel bar that you smith into something will always be worth 37.5 xps. 1 steel platebody= 187.5 xps because 37.5x5=187.5 xps.

No comments: