The Top

Go down to the BOTTOM, you'll be happy with what you find down there...

Current skill lvls

My goals

My goals

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kongregate



If you haven't visited Kongregate yet, There are many very cool things about this really awesome site.


#1, Game designers from all over the world put their games on it. (not jagex yet)

#2, It has Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 and !3!. (SCGMD2 or 3, see fig one for #3)

#3, It has platform racing 1 and !2!. (#2 is fig 2)

#4, It has very many more awesome games that I like to play


SCGMD is a reaaaaalllyyyyy cool game. My favorite song on SCGMD3 is Chaos within. On SCGMD3 you can use the keyboard like a guitar, Its really kewl.
On platform racing 2 I'm lvl 10. (in other words, not a low lvl on that game, Lvls differ from Platform racing and RS)
Once you get to kongregate dot com you can look up my name. To the right past where it says, "KONGREGATE," there is a spot with a blank line and search on the right side of it. Search, "Mrman60," And it will pull up Mrman60's profile. Click and you can c my favorite games on Kongregate.
To put it shortly, KONGREGATE ROCKS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool web :)

Anonymous said...

tail211:damn cant do somthin like rs acc or whatever

Armor said...

I like it
Game of Thrones, Glory